GED® test-takers consistently report that the Mathematical Reasoning test is the toughest of all the GED® tests. That's why you need REA's GED® Math Test Tutor to help you get one step closer to your GED® credential.
GED® Math Test Tutor has all the tools you need to succeed:
- Our diagnostic pretest gets you on your way to acing the test - by pinpointing where you're strongest and where you need to focus your study.
- 2 full-length practice tests mimic the real GED® Mathematical Reasoning test. Our practice tests present every GED® question type (including drag-and-drop, hot-spot, and drop-down) and provide detailed solutions - to help you build your knowledge and boost your confidence.
- Refresh your knowledge of all things math - from polynomials and powers to statistics and equations, fractions, decimals, and scientific notation.
- Learn your way around the TI-30XS MultiView™ calculator - with a step-by-step tutorial that will get you up and running in no time.
- Handy glossary - with clear, easy-to-understand definitions of key terms.
- Fully indexed - for quick look-up.
- Helpful hints - including the secrets of rounding off, calculating with fractions, quickly knowing the difference between domain and range, a neat way to remember negative and absolute values, and much more!
This book carries the
GED Testing Service® "Content Aligned" seal, your assurance that REA's revised second edition of GED® Math Test Tutor is fully aligned with the GED® Mathematical Reasoning test.