What is GED Ready™?
GED Ready™ is the official practice test for the GED®
test. It was developed by the same people who created the real test, but it's only half the length of the actual test.
What does this GED Ready™ product include?
This product includes access to four GED Ready™ practice tests. You will receive an email that will contain a voucher and instructions for redemption. The voucher email will arrive in your inbox in approximately 2 hours but may take up to 1 full business day. Each voucher you purchase for this test is good for 4 uses of a practice test. You can repeat the same subject 4 times, or take any combination of the 4 subject area exams available. If you don't finish all four practice tests the first time you use the product, access will expire in 120 days.Why should I take it?
What you need for GED Ready™
- It's the only test designed with same-day scoring, so you get timely feedback if you are likely to pass the real test.
- If you're not ready for the real test, you will receive specific instructions on what to study next.
- The test questions look exactly like the real test, so you will be prepared on test day.
- Must take on a computer
- Minimum internet browser version: Internet Explorer 8.x, Firefox 6.x, Safari 5.x, or Chrome 12.x
- Includes the on-screen calculator used on the official GED® test. You can also use a hand held scientific calculator. We recommend using the TI 30XS.
- We recommend that you take the test in one sitting at a quiet place where you can fully concentrate. Once you begin the exam, you have 120 days to complete it. The test will be a better predictor of your performance on the GED® test when you take it in one sitting.
Canadian test-takers: You will continue to test on the 2002 Series GED® Test. This product is for United States test-takers only.